Applying for shares
We are no longer accepting new shareholder applications for the current financial year.
An updated Shareholder Application and Prospectus will be available for prospective shareholders in the coming months.
- Ravensdown's financial year runs from 01 June - 31 May.
- You must be a transacting shareholder before 31 May to qualify for any rebate that may be available for purchases made during that financial year.
You cannot become a Ravensdown shareholder if your business is involved in the on-selling of fertiliser.
Can I redeem or transfer my shares?
Because things don’t always stay the same we can work with you as your farming needs change.
- All applications for the transfer or surrender of shares are governed by the constitution of the company.
- The board of directors has discretion with regard to all transfers and redemptions.
- Application forms for the transfer or surrender of shares are available from our Customer Centre.
For specific information regarding your shareholding please call our Customer Centre on 1800 624 122.