Based in Napier, New Zealand our laboratory boasts
- IANZ accreditation (International Accreditation of New Zealand - ISO 17025).
- Membership of the New Zealand Association of Consulting Laboratories.
- Membership of Australasian Soil and Plant Analytical Council.
Our modern laboratory, state-of-the-art equipment and qualified staff make ARL an industry centre of excellence. ARL's work is constantly monitored to ensure that the highest standards are being achieved.
ARL offers a comprehensive testing service with two suites available; both suites include the analysis of organic carbon (Walkely and Black) and phosphorus (BSES) as required by Reef Regulations.
Find out what you’re missing
Soil testing is the essential first step in designing the fertiliser programme that is best suited and most efficient for your farm management system. Once soil nutrient levels are known, the right type and amount of fertiliser can be selected to correct deficiencies and improve plant performance.
Why soil test?
- Meet requirements of recently introduced Reef Regulations.
- Have soil analysis completed which meets requirements for the industry endorsed Six Easy Steps programme.
- Establish the status of soil nutrients.
- More accurately assess fertiliser requirements.
- Monitor the effectiveness of previous fertiliser applications.
- Make sound management decisions.
- Maximize your fertiliser dollar.
Your local account manager can assist with interpretation of your test results and provide a comprehensive fertiliser plan to meet your specific needs.
Call our Customer Centre on 1800 624 122 to discuss your testing requirements.