Monday, 4 December 2017
Connect, December 2017
Smarter farming at the heart of why we're here.
P-loss tool a boon
Ravensdown has worked with Victoria University, to develop a tool that helps customers manage potential nutrient loss into waterways.
HawkEye collaboration in action
Since signing an agreement to co-operate with Agrigate, our technical team is working on supplying a nutrient performance window in HawkEye.
New partnership builds capability
Ravensdown has joined forces with the Agri-Women's Development Trust (AWDT) to promote change across the primary sector.
Also in this issue
- Greater nutrient efficiency
- Ravensdown dedicated project team
- ARL robot arm speeds through testing
- In Brief: Items from around the traps
- 50 years of FMG Young Farmers