We are paying a total annual rebate of $30 per tonne on solid fertiliser purchases, after another year of strong results
Our shareholders received $15 cash per tonne of this as an interim rebate payment in June, with the remaining $15 per tonne distributed at the end of August.
We are driven to generate all-year value for our farmer shareholders - and we'd love you to join us:
- $30 per tonne rebate in 2019.
- Focus on product quality and services.
- Investment in people, technology and infrastructure.
It's easy to join our cooperative
Call our Customer Centre on 0800 100 123
New directors announced
New directors to help push for smarter farming.
2019 Integrated Report
Ravensdown’s first ever Integrated Report and its audited annual accounts are now available.
Ravensdown's Board includes eight shareholder-elected directors, and two independent directors.
All Ravensdown shareholders receive a 15% discount on soil and plant testing services with ARL.
Pay your monthly account by direct debit and select how you spend your savings.
Where applicable, rebates are paid to transacting shareholders and are based on the total tonnage of eligible solid fertiliser purchased throughout the financial year.
- Our financial year runs from 01 June - 31 May.
- Your annual tonnage is calculated and sent to you as a Statement of Fertiliser Purchase in early to mid-June.
- All rebates are paid out in a combination of shares and cash, until you reach your quota. Our current quota is 234 shares per tonne.
Note that the following product ranges are non-rebateable: Agrochemicals, Animal Health, Lime and Seed.
For specific information regarding your shareholding including previous rebate payments, your annual tonnage, updating your contact details and your quota, please call our Customer Centre.
Investment decisions are very important; they often have long term consequences. Read all documentation carefully, ask questions and seek independent advice before committing yourself.