Please contact our Customer Centre for pricing information 0800 100 123
800g/kg flumetsulam in the form of a water dispersible granule (WDG)
Aim is selective to clovers, chicory and lucerne.
Aim controls a number of seedling broadleaf weeds that are not controlled well by MCPB alone, including; chickweed, cleavers, creeping yellow cress, mallow, sorrel, spurrey, stinking mayweed and wireweed.
When used with Pasture Guard® Nurture or MCPB, Aim will improve control of: Buttercups, chickweed, cleavers, fathen, mallow, oxeye daisy, shepherd’s purse, spurrey, stinking mayweed, willow weed and wireweed.
Aim will control atrazine resistant fathen in maize.
Aim is compatible with most commonly used herbicides, including Pasture Guard® Nurture & Valiant.
Boom (ground or aerial) application: Use 100-300 litres of water per hectare. Use the higher rate where weeds are dense to ensure that all weed foliage is thoroughly covered.
CDA application: Use not less than 30 litres/ha of water /ha with a droplet size of 250-300 microns. Trials indicate that CDA application may result in less effective weed control than conventional boom spraying.
Apply through correctly calibrated spraying equipment to ensure complete spray coverage.
Warning: Application equipment must be decontaminated before and after the application of Aim. See Sprayer Decontamination section of label for details.
Aim is absorbed by foliage (with some root uptake) and is translocated quickly to the growing tips where it arrests cell division; causing reduced weed vigour and subsequent death.
Aim contains flumetsulam, which is a Group B herbicide belonging to the triazolopyrimidien sulfonanilide (sulfonamide) chemical group, with the inhibition of acetolactate synthase (ALS) mode of action. Naturally occurring biotypes resistant to this mode of action are known to exist. Resistance to these herbicides could develop from excessive use. To minimize this risk use strictly in accordance with label instructions and resistance management strategies at www.nzpps.org/resistance.
• 12 x 500g packs per Outer (box).
• Measuring cylinder sent with product, please read instructions for volumetric measurement.
• Keep out of reach of children.
• Store in accordance with NZS 8409 Management of Agrichemicals.
• Store in original container tightly closed in a locked, dry cool area away from foodstuffs, fertilisers and seeds.
• Stores containing 100kg of AIM are subject to signage and secondary containment.
• Stores containing more that 100kg of AIM require emergency response plans.
Please refer to the product label for product handling and storage details.
When stored appropriately this product should show no significant degradation for two years from the date of manufacture. Please contact your Ravensdown Account Manager, or the Customer Centre on 0800 100 123, for further information about the use of any product that is older than this.
• Add the required amount of Aim to the partly filled spray tank with the agitation system running.
• Complete filling before adding any spraying oil, and maintain agitation throughout mixing and application.
• When tank mixing, AIM should be added first, followed by wettable powders or other dry flowable formulations, suspension concentrates (flowables), aqueous concentrates, emulsifiable concentrates and then add Collaborate last.
• The addition of Pasture Guard MCPB or Pasture Guard Nurture to Aim will increase the spectrum of weeds controlled.
• AIM is compatible with other commonly used herbicides.
Do not tank mix Aim with Collaborate or similar spraying oil when using with triazine herbicides (Atratec or Atraflo) on lucerne.