Please contact our Customer Centre for pricing information 0800 100 123
A clear, deep red liquid
To order this product contact the customer centre and place your order.
0800 100 123
To order this product online, login to My Ravensdown and place your orderLogin to My Ravensdown
Double strength, injectable Vitamin B12 for the treatment and prevention of cobalt deficiency and Vitamin B12-responsive conditions
Each treatment lasts 4-6 weeks
Short term appetite stimulation
Sheep: 0.5-1 mL
Cattle: 2-6 mL.
• Do not exceed the stated dose.
• Avoid carcass damage.
• Sterilise all injection apparatus by boiling (or equivalent) before use. Avoid use of strong disinfectants on apparatus.
• Maintain cleanliness at all times.
• Keep needles sharp and clean. Replace needles frequently.
• Use shortest needle possible (usually 8-12mm), certainly not exceeding 15 mm.
• As far as possible avoid injection of animals during wet weather or under dusty conditions.
• If possible inject high on the neck behind the ear. Loose skin on the neck in front of the shoulder is also a suitable site.
Frst Aid: Keep out of reach of children. Avoid accidental self-injection. If this occurs, seek medical advice. For advice contact the National Poisons Centre (0800) POISON or (0800) 764 766 or a doctor immediately.
• Collapsible pillowpack.
• Pillowpack comes with vented draw-off tube in a carton.
• Outer carton of 6 x 500mL pillowpacks
Store in the original container, inside the carton, in a cool, dry and locked place away from direct sunlight. Store below 30oC (room temperature).
3 years from date of manufacture.