Please contact our Customer Centre for pricing information 0800 100 123
A very fine off-white to cream powder with some larger granules of salt up to 5mm diameter.
To order this product contact the customer centre and place your order.
0800 100 123
To order this product online, login to My Ravensdown and place your orderLogin to My Ravensdown
Convenient ready-mixed calcium, magnesium and sodium supplement for addition to maize silage at the time of feeding out
There is no messy weighing and mixing. It can be measured out with a jug – a 150g dose is approximately 150mL or 150cc by volume
Aids in the prevention of hypocalcaemia (milk fever), hypomagnesaemis (grass staggers) and sodium deficiency
The recommended dose rate is usually 150 grams per cow per day, regardless of the proportion of the diet that consists of supplements.
• DO NOT FEED TO PREGNANT COWS DURING THE LAST 1-2 MONTHS OF PREGNANCY except under veterinary advice.
• Maize Triple Mix should not be added to the silage at the time of laying the stack down unless it is going to be fed only to lactating cows
• Maize Triple Mix is designed to supplement the minerals (calcium, magnesium and sodium) that are in low amounts in maize silage. Sometimes during periods of high demand, the calcium and/or magnesium levels in this product may not be sufficient to supply the cows' total minerals requirements. In these cases additional calcium (eg Lime Flour) and/or magnesium (eg Magnesium Oxide Fine) may be supplemented.
• It is not soluble in water so cannot be administered through the drinking water.
• Paper bag.
• Pallet of 40 x 25kg bags.
Store in a cool, dry covered facility, and ensure that the bag is closed properly after use. The salt component can absorb moisture from the atmosphere if bags are left open. Maize Triple Mix™ is dusty, so dust masks and eye protection are recommended when excessive dust is present.
5 years from date of manufacture.
Maize Triple Mix can be mixed with any other oral nutritional animal health products.