Please contact our Customer Centre for pricing information 0800 100 123
An off-white liquid
To order this product contact the customer centre and place your order.
0800 100 123
To order this product online, login to My Ravensdown and place your orderLogin to My Ravensdown
Non-stripping IGR saturation dip concentrate containing diflubenzuron (for plunge or shower dipping)
Diflubenzuron is an insect growth regulator and acts by interfering with the deposition of chitin in the insect cuticle; this interruption of the moulting and growth process causes death of lice nymphs
For the control of lice, as an aid in the control of cockle damage
For the prevention of flystrike for up to 12 weeks
For lice the optimum time for treatment is 14-35 days post-shearing
Dual dilution rate for cost-effective lice control
SHAKE WELL BEFORE USE.
Optimum time for application is 14-35 days after shearing. Do not mix treated sheep with untreated sheep until at least 6 weeks after treatment.
Dilution rates (all sheep):
• 14-35 days’ wool; dilute 600mL Saturate Classic per 1,000 litres of dip
• >35 days’ wool; dilute 1.5L Saturate Classic per 1,000 litres of dip
Dilution rates (plunge and shower):
• Lambs (long-term control); dilute 2.5L Saturate Classic per 1,000 litres of dip
• Lambs (medium-term control); dilute 1.5L Saturate Classic per 1,000 litres of dip
• All other classes; dilute 1.5L Saturate Classic per 1,000 litres of dip
Dilution rates (jetting):
• All sheep; dilute 2.5L Saturate Classic per 1,000 litres of dip
• Do not use on open wounds eg those resulting from marking or mulesing operations.
• If skin or hair contact occurs remove contaminated clothing and flush skin and hair with plenty of running water.
• If splashed in eyes wash out immediately with water.
For advice, or if you feel unwell, contact the National Poisons Centre 0800 POISON (0800 764766) or a doctor immediately. If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
Store in the original container, tightly closed in a cool, dry and locked place away from direct sunlight. Store below 30°C (room temperature).
• Do not store for prolonged periods in sunlight.
• Dispose of any unused contents in a suitable site.
• Triple rinse empty container.
• Recycle at AgRecovery site or crush/puncture empty container and bury in a suitable site.
Two years from date of manufacture.
Meat withholding period:
Animals producing meat and offal for human consumption must not be sold for slaughter either during, or within,7 days of treatment.
Milk withholding period:
Milk intended for sale for human consumption or manufacture must be discarded during treatment and for 35 days following treatment.
Ensure the time between dipping and subsequent shearing is at least 2 months.