Please contact our Customer Centre for pricing information 0800 100 123
Small green granules
• A patented slow-release 2% selenium prill for use as a fertiliser additive to raise soil and herbage selenium levels
• Treatment and prevention of selenium deficiency in grazing animals
20g/kg (2%) elemental selenium as Sodium Selenate
No compatibility issues - can be mixed with most other fertilisers
Selprill Double prills are either blended with fertiliser or can be applied as-is. It should be applied during periods of good pasture growth rates such that the selenium is taken up by the growing pasture. Because Selprill Double releases selenium over 12 months, the timing of application is not critical.
Mixing Rates: Apply no more than 0.5kg/ha of Selprill Double.
• Lined polypropylene bag.
• UV-stabilised bags.
WARNING: Material is harmful if swallowed, inhaled, or absorbed through the skin.
• Wear protective clothing (gloves, hat, overalls and boots) when handling.
• Avoid direct contact with skin and eyes.
• Avoid breathing dust.
• Wash thoroughly after handling.
• Wash protective clothing daily after work.
• Do not eat, drink or smoke while using.
• Destroy empty bags or dispose of safely.
• Avoid contamination of any water supply with chemical or empty bag.
Store in original packaging, closed, in a dry place away from sunlight, moisture and foodstuffs and under lock & key. Shelf life 3 years from date of manufacture