Please contact our Customer Centre for pricing information 0800 100 123
Contains 300g/litre triclopyr as the butoxethyl ester and 100g/litre picloram as the amine salt in the form of an emulsifiable concentrate.
Triclopyr (present as the butoxyethyl ester), Picloram (present as the amine salt).
Mode of action: Group 4
The key benefit of Eliminate Brushkiller is its safety to most grass species. At brush weed rates it will remove clover.
Eliminate Brushkiller is safe on grass making it suitable for use as a spot treatment in both new and established pastures or situations where maintenance of grass cover is preferred.
The product shows dramatic twisting effects on target species within a few days of application.
Brownout in gorse is very quick, 4-6 weeks on soft active growth, which extends to 8 -10 weeks when applied during periods of slower growth.
Eliminate Brushkiller can be applied year round through a handgun, mistblower or knapsack.
Eliminate Brushkiller will control a wide range of brushweeds and other broadleaf weeds. It is ideal for use where there are mixed populations of gorse and broom.
• Rates of application vary depending on the crop and weed species present. Always read the label or refer to a Ravensdown Agrochemical Representative 0800 100 123.
• Best effects on gorse are achieved when applications are made to soft growth from November to May, and on blackberry to fresh green growth during summer and autumn.
• The addition of Accelerate is necessary in all situations targeting brushweeds, Accelerate will improve the consistency of results.
• Eliminate Brushkiller is suitable for application by aerial or ground boom, handgun, mist blower, knapsack and cut stump.
• The product works best in warm healthy growing conditions.
Both active ingredients, triclopyr and picloram, are absorbed by the foliage and stems and translocated to the growing points where they interfere with cell division and elongation. Picloram is translocated more readily, especially into the roots, to provide more consistent results on brushweeds like gorse and broom
• Keep out of reach of children.
• Store in accordance with NZS8409 Management of Agrichemicals.
• Store in the original container, tightly closed in a locked, dry, cool area away from foodstuffs, fertilisers and seeds.
• Stores containing 100L are subject to signage and secondary containment, more than 100L require emergency response plans.
Please refer to the product label for product handling and storage details.
When stored appropriately this product should show no significant degradation for two years from the date of manufacture. Contact your supplier for further information about the use of any product that is older than this.
Half fill the spray container with water, add the required amount of Eliminate Brushkiller, continue to fill up while agitating. Add surfactants last. Eliminate Brushkiller may be tank mixed with most commonly used herbicides. Do not use acidic spray marker dyes with Eliminate Brushkiller.
Follow up management of the treated area is important for successful scrub control. Eliminate Brushkiller is absorbed through the leaf and translocated to the site of activity where it prevents cell division. Sufficient leaf area is required for maximum uptake, therefore do not slash or burn prior to application of Eliminate Brushkiller. Do not contaminate waterways with Eliminate Brushkiller.